Northstar Vale And I can end the planet in a holocaust
128 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Phox showed up at either the best or the worst possible moment. He signed to Towhee.

Jack felt his eyes well further with tears. Zulema was going to see him crying like a great big baby. He couldn’t even pull himself together to tell his mom what was going on. All he could do was look pleadingly into the eyes of Phox, who was being shafted with sharing the news of the accident.

The boy felt a squirming of fear in his belly.

What would happen when she found out? What would happen to his mom when she knew that Leona was gone? Jack Snipe couldn’t imagine that sadness that would sweep through their family. His eyes were fixated on the ground. He thought if he looked at his mom while she was being told her daughter was dead, he would be washed away in his own tears.
Messages In This Thread
And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - January 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 29, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 30, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 31, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - February 19, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - March 17, 2023, 02:55 PM