Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars
534 Posts
Ooc — ebony
wew

lestan did not register anything reverie said at first, not after the word pregnant. her mouth moved; he tried his level best to follow but her voice blurred and blurred until all he could say was, "what?"
of course he knew how such happened! but there was a process to it, a rhyme. reason. a — and none of that had happened, not between them.
guilt poured in him, a tidal wave that choked throat and nostrils. here he had meant to protect reverie and now he had only compromised her in the most selfish of ways. and she, so young. too young for this.
lestan had been selfish.
there was anger in him, irrationally so, that she had gone to arric first. but why not? he was her leader.
"it has nothing to do with you," the mayfair breathed out hoarsely, sitting down, wanting suddenly to snap at reverie for continuing her attempts to internalize his emotions, sensations for which he had no name.
tears formed a lump in his throat. "i don't care what arric wants. i — this has to be your choice. you know i will stay and be their father." did she?
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Fairy blue, it is only for you that I would crush the stars - by Mayfair - March 18, 2023, 01:44 PM