Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,091 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Read Only 
Reyson had gotten permission to return. He had not spent long in the presence of Tamar, had simply asked then begged his leave and walked away from her. He was disjointed and unsure with everything going on. But he did remember her words and he thought of what he could teach, but more than that. he tried to figure out how to turn his knowledge from being a soldier into something that could appease and transition into everyday life for a wolf.

He thought long and hard and supposed it could be the terrain. He could teach of terrains. Where to look for water if they were lost. What to do if a storm came upon them. All these things. He had learned to fight in these conditions that didn't mean he hadn't also learned how to survive in them and he briefly thought of the wolf Mahler, and his son. He wondered if he should seek him out. Perhaps just to say  hello and check on Anselm.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected.