Greatwater Lake a hidden gem, my own goldmine
369 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
Guardian
The silence—he craves it. 

Constant sounds flood his ears day by day. Whines of the infant, snarls toward the incompetent, and the overall, irritating chirps of nature. If nothing else drives him to insanity, this just might do the trick.

Perhaps it was loneliness he felt. Zharille had vanished, as had Nazli. Both crucial individuals to his livelihood. 

And yet... he refused to admit it. Any of it.

On and on life would go, as if nothing at all was the matter. A tight lip, and a firm grasp one what now belonged to him.

He'd nearly managed to miss the form of Zaahira as he sauntered past, lost in thought. But when a whiff of her scent was tugged near, he halted. Part of him thought to leave her be, but how could he be so selfish as to let both of them suffer this silence?

Slithering close, Khaba drew his snout along her shoulder, placing a small kiss where his nose parted the blade. 

If she did not argue against his company, he would lower close beside her, offering the warmth of his body, should she desire it.

Although it was typical for man to focus his affections on one woman, Khaba was not limited to one. For he had many under his protection! And for this service, he had the choice of which he would show fondness, whether this be to one, or to all.
silence at the
proper season is
wisdom and
better than any
speech.

Messages In This Thread
a hidden gem, my own goldmine - by Zaahira - May 17, 2023, 08:40 PM
RE: a hidden gem, my own goldmine - by Merikh - May 21, 2023, 09:45 PM
RE: a hidden gem, my own goldmine - by Zaahira - May 22, 2023, 12:48 AM
RE: a hidden gem, my own goldmine - by Merikh - May 24, 2023, 03:40 PM
RE: a hidden gem, my own goldmine - by Zaahira - May 28, 2023, 02:29 PM