Ocean's Breath Plateau oh yeah, i will rock your world
Moontide
Beta*
726 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph was slightly surprised at the request, blinking for a moment and taking a moment. But her voice was warm and sure when she replied. "Of course, we would welcome another face around here." There was a smile at the end of her words, a hint of a joke despite the honesty in her speech. She felt that Rodyn and Samani would take no issue with her allowing a wolf from Moonspear to join their ranks, but she did find herself curious.

While her impression of Stingray was positive, a respectful but bright young wolf, she still wondered why he might feel the need to leave Moonspear. "If you don't mind me asking, why leave Moonspear and come to Moontide?" Her voice was not demanding, but it was even enough to display clearly her curiosity. Many young wolves often found themselves wishing to find their own way and Moontide would be a way to separate from Moonspear while still remaining near in both body and spirit, but there was also Moonglow and she was sure other packs that he and Njord had visited.
Messages In This Thread
oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - May 23, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - May 23, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 20, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - June 25, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 30, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 02, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - July 18, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 19, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - August 21, 2023, 09:17 PM