Stone Circle Becoming one with the stones.
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
A howl cut her to the quick. Strong, masculine, and decidedly threatening. Lifting from the way of Stone Circle.

Taktuq forged a warpath through the birch wood forest, senses alert. Aware, as well, of the danger of showing up alone. But a leader protected her people; she knew that this is what her mother would have done. And didn’t Nanook’s blood pulsed through her?

Still, she would not be foolish. She slowed near the edge of the birch trees where forest broke through to clear sky. Voices lifted from the circle, and she was filled with relief.

Ulfhild.

The woman’s presence graced her with confidence and Taktuq drew forward,  pulled to as impressive a height as she could manage, head held tall despite being dwarfed by the titans before her.

And I am Taktuq, she said, with an edge to her voice, why are you on Kvarsheim’s land? Why do you call with a threat in your voice? If you seek to harm us, leave, her lip curled back to accentuate her final word, and the fur along her back rose with the lift of her tail — but she did not strike.

He had one chance to answer.

sorry for my gal! ^^; His howl was described as menacing so she’s responding in kind! Curious to see where this goes though! And welcome to Wolf! <3
Messages In This Thread
Becoming one with the stones. - by Bjorn - May 23, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Becoming one with the stones. - by Ulfhild - May 23, 2023, 07:04 PM
RE: Becoming one with the stones. - by Taktuq - May 24, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: Becoming one with the stones. - by Bjorn - May 24, 2023, 05:08 PM
RE: Becoming one with the stones. - by Ulfhild - May 24, 2023, 06:41 PM
RE: Becoming one with the stones. - by Taktuq - May 24, 2023, 10:44 PM
RE: Becoming one with the stones. - by Bjorn - May 24, 2023, 11:37 PM
RE: Becoming one with the stones. - by Ulfhild - May 30, 2023, 12:13 PM
RE: Becoming one with the stones. - by Taktuq - May 31, 2023, 10:01 PM
RE: Becoming one with the stones. - by Bjorn - July 15, 2023, 11:42 PM