Stavanger Bay I get caught up in your heart-strings
Loner
552 Posts
Ooc — ebony
winging this IC but willing to plot outcomes if need be! <3

their days felt stilted since the conversation around lestan's new — inabilities. he himself had become quieter, drawn; a half-man who passed the time cooing over blossom or hunting the shoreline.
lestan gave reverie as much of his gentle touch as she would receive, fevered in his desire that it be, for now, enough. the humiliation of his remorseful flesh was a welt, a stinging band of confirmation that kept him monklike in their shared bedspace.
when lestan looked up it was to watch reverie depart the den, falter, settle. concern lanced through him; he had just been preparing to lift the pup and go after her when the caustic howl of the man riordan forked poisonously in the salt air.
at last the rage and fear and anxiety of the last several weeks peaked and snapped into a perfect arc of rage. "stay here," lestan ordered blossom in a cold voice he had never before used. and then the thin man was turning, eyes dilated to inkpools outlined in gold.
he was an animal, a beast; reverie's cry of fear strengthened his resolve and he lunged beyond her crumpled form on the sand, a darkweave snarl shattering the peace of the seaside day.
lestan's intention was to kill riordan, and that intention was outlined in gusting red as his steps carried him directly toward the tormenter.
[Image: 3515172a008a413e194364af258f186a.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I get caught up in your heart-strings - by Reverie - May 23, 2023, 06:15 PM
RE: I get caught up in your heart-strings - by Lestan - May 25, 2023, 12:10 AM