Lion Head Mesa she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
298 Posts
Ooc — Twin
The fellahin's words of assurance are like honey on the back of a scratched throat, the warmth of rum that swallows your chest. A relief, to say the least. 
Zaahira gives a gracious nod of thanks, following her lead. Winding tunnels and dark passageways, leading to various places that speak of prestigious beauty. Golden-crested and intricate and so much more advanced than anything she had ever seen before. 
With wide eyes that land upon the throne room, she cannot help but push out a gasp, followed by a soft croon. Life in the lake had been so primitive. Could she even keep up with this?
No, no. She deserved this. 
Following the coyote's lead once more, she drops into her own bow. Calm, porcelain and protected, smooth as ice as she awaits the great Queen herself. And in the back of her mind, she thinks of Selena. The beautiful little Raven; the brightness of the smile she would have on her face if she were here. Justice will be served, my maiden.
The first thing she thinks she will do as soon as she is settled here is hold a vigil. 
Messages In This Thread
she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 14, 2023, 11:21 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 14, 2023, 11:43 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Tuna - June 15, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: she eyes me like a pisces when i am weak - by Zaahira - June 15, 2023, 08:59 PM