Moonspear secunda
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
All Welcome 
It was an odd thing, to be wife but to be without her husband.

Tullik managed. Every morning, she would wake, greet @Kannoyak if he happened to be there, and then she would set out for the day. Upon her mantle she would rest a skin of beaver, recovered from her old ulaq. She would troop through the territory, mission in her mind of search and destroy.

She brought back pretty things, shiny things, decorating the lodge with a variety of birds feathers, shimmering rocks, goat horns.

She hunted. She climbed the mountain and spent hours on one day of the week to stare at the distant sea, before she would climb down and go back to her lodge.

Today was such. She was going for her mountain when she slowed to a halt, her nostrils flared. Perhaps she should leave the mountain for today, not climb to its peak as she had. Her mind made up, the sandpiper girl turned her attention to hunting instead of ranging, and put her nose to the ground.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
It was still early, but on the second morning that Sialuk woke to her stomach in a knot, she felt it was a sure thing. Moonspear would be home to her children, more descendants of both her mother's and father's lines. She cherished the thought—and the connections that would become the children's parents—as she made her way along a familiar path. Argent's red fox pelt was slung over her shoulder yet again, a token of her promise that he would be one of the children's parents. Elentari was close in her heart, too. And Glaukos and Whip.

Chakliux had upheld his end of the deal, and Sialuk moved to his lodge. She knew him to be gone, but she was surprised to find Tullik's scent heavy there along with Kannoyak's. Curious, Sialuk followed the scent trail, coming upon the young woman with no need to hide her approach.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
It was mountain woman who found her, the leader of Moonspear, and she would greet her with a smile and a wave of her tail.

Greetings, Sialuk. She spoke soft, as not to disturb any prey animals rustling about nearby. If there were any, she thought. She wasn’t the greatest hunter in the world.

I am hunting. Would you like to join in? Two wolves were far better at this sort of thing than one on her own.
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,197 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
whoop. it's been a really busy past month for me. totally understand if you'd rather wrap this one, but hopefully it isn't too plot-heavy.

Sialuk gave the girl a curt nod. What do we hunt today? she asked, nose to the ground to seek out scents that may give away the answer. There were many, and Sialuk wondered which one Tullik had chosen.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO