Moonspear synthwave
Moonspear
Journeyperson
331 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Motherhood?! Grandma Towhee must be losing her marbles because only grown-ups had babies and Seal certainly wouldn’t be a grown-up for a long, long, long time… or so she thought. Seal covered her muzzle with both paws to suppress an immature giggle.

But, maybe Towhee was onto something. She did like babies and Elentari and Sialuk’s pregnancies had captivated her. Maybe becoming a midwife was in the cards.

Furthermore, the young girl hadn’t considered how being maimed by the hellcat could ever become her superpower. -“You think so?”- Seal signed, hopeful that great things were on the road ahead. It gave Seal more food for thought than she could process and her brows knitted together in deep thought as Towhee regarded the mountain.

She thought Grandma Towhee was very wise, indeed.

Then, the conversation steered back to her family. -“Me, too,”- Seal agreed.

-“My Mum and Orca are good,”- Seal explained, happy. Though in the coming days, her mom would fall ill with a wicked cold, Seal was pleased that the Sveijarn-Corten household was in a good position to act as the backbone for Moonspear during troubled times.

But then, she shook her head. -“I havenae seen TJ or Sable…”- she signed while frowning. Towhee Jr was not home from her quest and Sable had gone off. Maybe he had followed his sister. -“My Da says she went on a quest to find herself.”- It all sounded very mystic to Seal. -“An’ I havenae heard from Auntie Curse or Cousin Killdeer…Sorry.”-

Her muzzle twisted as her lips pinched together. Since the hellcat incident, Seal hadn’t felt the call to wander around the wilds alone like most wolves her age.

-“Where have you been, Grandma Towhee?”- Seal asked next. -“What cool adventures have you been on?”-
Messages In This Thread
synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 07:46 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 23, 2023, 08:27 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 23, 2023, 09:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - September 24, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - September 25, 2023, 12:18 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 01, 2023, 09:03 AM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 02, 2023, 09:06 AM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:31 PM
RE: synthwave - by Towhee - October 03, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: synthwave - by Seal - October 03, 2023, 12:59 PM