Moonspear ^___^
Moonspear
Babe
34 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Maybe @Elentari? But all welcome!

The little family breakfasted, then @Sialuk turned the little ones out of doors to play in the sunshine just beyond the ulaq. Tiuttuk started an engaging game of tag with @Kaujimaq and @Pauk, though the latter begged off due to a stomachache. Their sister lost interest soon after, wandering back into the den for second breakfast.

Treepie considered joining her, then glanced at Pauk resting in the shade of a tree. Their gaze—already vivid yellow, as if in homage to the Sunshine People—swept upward and their ears pricked. The muggy May air was filled with birdsong, though the puppy didn’t see any of them through the thick foliage.

Their eyes dropped and they began to sniff around the little dooryard, heading over toward Pauk. When they came within a few feet of him, they abruptly recoiled, their muzzle wrinkling. Despite their expression and the paw now waving emphatically in front of their nose, they laughed as they retreated.

Pauk do toot toot! Pie loudly informed the world.
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Moonspear
Head*
who stole my toe?!
1,198 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Missionary
Seer
Medic
Today was the day, but @Maggak and @Acrux were nowhere to be found. It puzzled Sialuk, but she did not think too much of it. They were nearly woman and man, and perhaps time had gotten away from them. She was confident they would return posthaste.

In the meantime, she watched as the youngest of her brood interacted with one another, her little songbird declaring Pauk's flatulence to anybody near enough to listen. Sialuk grinned at the interaction, wondering how the brother would feel about having their bodily functions aired. The past month had flown by, and she remembered now how bittersweet it was to watch them grow into themselves. The Ostrega reminded herself that she wanted to be in these moments forever, but all she could do was enjoy them while they lasted.
Atkan Aleut
MORE INFO
Moonspear
Babe
34 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Stinky, Treepie added as they quickly scooted away from their brother and toddled over to Sialuk. Mother, they said as they draped their tri-colored body over her outstretched forelegs, Pauk a smelly boy!

They didn’t even realize they spoke in different languages, the two tongues blending together in the child’s mind. Pie punctuated their assessment with a snort and then tipped their head to nudge gently at the corner of Sialuk’s mouth. Tiuttuk didn’t want to go inside with Kaujimaq but perhaps she might have some ready-made food to share with them?
Common Tongue | Atkan Aleut

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)