The Sunspire Shade Tree
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace woke from a deep slumber and looked around. A small whimper rose up in his throat. He missed Leaf, what he would have done to have her tiny body wrapped up against his larger one. She had been so small, but she had been so strong. Her will and her stubborn pride were amazing to the dark man. He wondered at it so much, and he missed her so very much.

Taking a deep breath of the misty morning air, he stood and shook from his head to his toes. Starting a walk and increasing it to a gentle lope. He began a trek around the pack territory. Maybe he'd do some border patrol and then some hunting. He really needed to work on his gamekeeper and warden mastery. He would work on his warrior when he could, but he frankly hoped it wouldn't happen often. The only reason being that he didn't want to have others encroach on their territory enough that he'd have to fight with them.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
casually nabs even though i need to go to bed bc 12 hours of work tomorrow yay can't wait
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She'd roved through the darkest hours, too wired to weather a cold, lonely night, so she opted for motion. She'd sleep later in the afternoon, she reasoned, and the borders were well scoped and marked to her bladder's fullest capacity. So it was not without cause. But she was a little dismayed to still find no trace of Summer's return. He'd been gone a while, now, and it was beginning to make her wonder.

Nevertheless, come morning, she flushed a rabbit from a thicket and chased it down a hill, then culminated it all in a bloody kill. Not a big rabbit, but a fresh kill anyway (and her hunger wasn't complaining), so she ate part of it where it had fallen before picking up the straggled remains to go elsewhere.

Bloodied muzzle, face, and all -- carcass included, she jogged down a path that eventually found Jace. Since he was not an unwelcome sight, she chuffed through the rabbit's remains, and with an approach from behind, she drew up beside him. Meanwhile, she couldn't help but glance over his old healing injuries (not the one on his nuts, though) in question as her tail waved slowly.

[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was always an early riser, it was the best time of the day to him. It was quiet solace to the burdened boy and he loved it. It was a welcome quiet, a golden silence. That's not to say that he wouldn't mind company and sometimes he'd run across Vienna or Summer. Summer who was gone now for far too long on a routine trip to the plateau. It worried him, and he was unsure how to precede, should he go look for him. Give him a little longer, that was not a small trip that one.

Jace heard a soft chuff and lifting muzzle and turning gaze sideways and backwards. He studied Ame as she came towards him. If he didn't know her, she'd be a fearsome sight all blood and black. He smiled at her crooked and kind, almost all healed they are Ame. How are you this morning? He sweeped a tail back and forth happy to see his friend.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.ame {margin:auto; width:530px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .ame q {color:#7a2638; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .ame p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

Once she had settled alongside him, she bent her neck to set the rabbit's leftovers down at her paws. It landed awkwardly, spine bent and barely looking anything like the pleasant hare it had been just mere hours ago. As she nodded to his words, she licked her teeth free of some stray fur. Good. They do look much better, she commented.

Then, about herself, she bobbed her snout. Mm, alright. Vague, she practically shrugged it off. Truthfully she was worried about Summer, and anxious about winter still. Deep, deep in her bones it just felt.. like something to dread? And not only in reference to the weather and the conditions that came with it. Her mother had always expressed contempt for wintertime too, and young Ame had never understood it entirely, so perhaps this was that? I was on the borders all night.. and no sign of Summer, either, but my hunts have been successful at least, she said with a gesture to the carcass. Want any? she asked.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace watched as she placed the hare to the ground. It was awkward looking and rather disgusting if he spent time looking at it. But it was food, and it was normal to look that way. He chuckled Thank you they are healing very well.

Jace frowned as Summer was mentioned he had not smelled the youth for a while. He didn't believe that Summer would just leave, as a matter of fact he was fairly certain the youth had designs to take his position from him. So he wouldn't just leave. He tilted his head Yea I smelled Vienna on the borders I think she went in search of him. She's one of the best outrider types, I just hope she stays safe. Perhaps he just got lost we can hope right?

He sniffed at the carcass for a minute and then nodded Sure thank you. Prey seems to be coming back as the weather turns. Do you think it will stay fairer now or do you think cold snap will come back?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

Regarding Summer, she was uncertain. He had gone to the Plateau, of that much she was certain, but that was not a trip that took this long. While there remained a good chance of him being derailed by something that had come up, there was also the possibility of harm finding him. Predators, both wolf and otherwise, maybe be more aggressive this time of year and they all knew some wolf-craving cougar lurked these wilds.

She settled onto her haunches briefly, although maintained a thoughtful expression. She is, and I hope so too. I told Summer to do the same before he went off.. I just wonder what is keeping him.. since his destination was just the Plateau, she said, ears angled back. There seemed little chance that they would do anything to him, especially if it was Lasher he found. The Plateau did not strike her to be a violent group, and towards a wolf who came with news of one of their own pack-born pups no less. She feared it was something between here and there that was responsible for his delay.

You are welcome, she replied smoothly, happy to share with someone she was as close to as Jace. I think we can anticipate another quick snap of cold or two, but I doubt they will last long or be overly serious.. It has been a mild winter overall and the mountain has proven to be very self-sufficient, for our first one here and all, she said. These were guesses, of course, but she was aiming for a hopeful outlook on the season.. especially considering how tired of wintertime she was already. I look forward to the spring, she sighed, more than ready to welcome the blossoms and the warm sunshine back.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace frowned as his thoughts to went to the cougars that haunted their home. Like ghosts or wraiths, they hid there in the fringes of darkness. He hated cougars, everything about them, even more so now than ever before. He thought of Ferdie who was gone thanks to a cougar, and his sister whose hide was permanently marred.

Jace settled down, licking his muzzle. Well perhaps he got side tracked? or maybe he met a few new wolves? or perhaps he's just exploring. I don't know about others, but I know Vienna for instance gets side tracked often. She'll find something to explore or learn about. Perhaps Summer is the same way. If you like I can look in the surrounding areas for his scent? Since Vienna has towards the plateau and such covered?

Jace nodded his head I do too for the most part. Though I do not look forward to how crazy some wolves get. He thought of the fervor that spring often brought with them. Of love and lust and angel dust so to speak. He gave her a smile Spring is my favorite season though. It's the most beautiful and it smells glorious.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
work post, blehhh
Jace's thoughts aligned with her own, as they often seemed to do. "That is my hope, that something interesting has just come up for him and that he will return soon. Summer has grown into a capable wolf, so perhaps I should not worry as much as I do," she sighed. It was hard being attached to others but she meant what she said -- he could take care of himself, no longer quite the same as the pup crippled by anxiety. "So do not worry about looking around just yet," she added, though appreciated his offer. Her eyes and ears for peeled for news of his return in the meantime.

Then, she frowned slightly at the notion of springtime making wolves crazy. She had very little experience in this; the breeding season was a very controlled event at home (limited to those of Makyo's choice) and Ferdie had been one of the few to ever really plan for it here. Regarding herself, she had dodged it in the last year because of circumstance. This year was still up in the air and she didn't like thinking too much about it, so did not know how to feel.. even if it was her right. "Mhm, there is always that.." Ame doubted there would be too much going on here on that front. Although if Ferdie had still been here, she would have guessed that he would have driven them all halfway crazy with his anticipation of puppies come spring. Which she had realized before that there had been a chance for them to be hers as well, but a fleeting one. He had seemed interested in Hawkeye (a female awfully similar to her in appearances, only larger and more scarred) and Ame was not always particularly keen to reciprocate.

She exhaled slowly, wishing to smell the springtime so badly in that moment. "Agreed. Although our winter has been mild, I am done with it.. for the plants to go green again and for the waterways to thaw out is what I am waiting for -- I want to go fishing again," she laughed softly. "I do not know what else the spring will bring us, but I cannot help but feel like I should have a better plan. It is what it is, though," she smirked. For the Sunspire's present, future, legacy, and so on, but these were complicated considerations.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled softly It's what makes you a good leader Ame. You care about your pack mates. She was indeed a wonderful leader, Ferdie had been good too, though his selfish desires often came first. So Ame was a welcome change to that.

Jace too didn't think too much on breeding season. Though he realized that this year he would be 2. So his sister would be too, which meant she would be in heat. Which meant that he may have neices or nephews coming if she sought permission for such a thing. The thought of Sumayl as their father left a bitter taste in his mouth, but it was his sister's choice not his. He just hoped that Sumayl didn't hate him enough to get his sister to write him off. The option was there he knew it, which is why he felt as if he was walking on eggshells. Especially around his sister and the other male. Which made him angry, because he hated not sharing everything with his sister. But how could he tell her what Sumayl had said to him, called him without causing problems between the two?

Jace chuckled again, Ah fishing I wouldn't mind going fishing again either. Well if I can help with anything? I can be a sounding board if you like? Do you have ideas for a more extensive plan?
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

She chuffed softly. Jace was always good to soothe her concerns, but she didn't say much more on the matter for the time. Indeed, she did care.. and sometimes it seemed a heavy burden. But if it made her effective..

She was then thoughtful in pause. Where to even begin? She didn't know, exactly. An extensive plan? I do not know where to begin, she breathed. Maybe it was meant to be this way, as maybe she was bound to feel stifled and confined by the involvement of an actual, concrete plan for their future. So much could change. As always there is a lot to consider. From inside the pack, like how the dynamics of the pack can grow best.. to outside, like where our hunting claims should be to our relations with other wolves in the region. The Creek itself, the further away Plateau, the other packs more south in the flatlands, the enigmatic Ankyra.. and so on. Then, there were the internal matters which she was more keen to consider. Who would rise the ranks best. Who would not stay. Would it always just be Jace and herself heading the pack, or would that too change -- such as if something happened to either of them, just as it had Ferdie. Nothing was certain.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace gave her a smile, glad to be able to soothe some of her worries. She worried a lot, granted so did he. At the moment in fact, so he could see where she was coming from.

Jace chuckled softly, i know what you mean. Dynamics, well what would you like to see? They weren't dying and those few they did have were extremely active in their home lands. He was a bit fearful, there had been a lull lately in the world. He was fearful that a huge blow out would come to pass, as they had seen peace for quite some time. I plan to have a few small hunts come Spring if it's alright with you? While I am doing that I can scout the outlying areas if you like? He would begin to fill the caches immediately if he could.

Jace would have entered his sister and SUmayl into the running for beta's if he wasn't fearful that Sumayl would use that ot his advantage. At least against Jace above all else. But then again if something were to happen to him it was something wasn't it? And he wouldn't be around to matter anyway.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

There had been a great many things to adjust to in maintaining the mantel of alpha. She was coming to find that it nudged her a bit more towards a worrier, so at times she still felt out of place considering this. Going with life's flow in full was easier alone. Yet she always felt that Jace understood better than most.

Maybe, she'd just need some time away.. because the mild winter inspired a vague jealousy towards her outriders. More than just a day abroad might do her well. Of course she had considered this now and then, but there always seemed to be something going on to keep her around. She ought to mention this, eventually.

Dynamics, she murmured in repeat with an expression twisted in thoughtfulness. I do not know.. exactly.. she swung her muzzle in a nondescript gesture. I wonder of it ever not only being us at the head here.. how that may shape up to be. Considering a counterpart alpha male to compliment herself seemed strange. While at times she felt she may benefit from an added balance, it gave rise to inevitable uncertainty -- the weight of that role's impact on her was mighty. Or what could happen in our absence.. she sighed. Despite the topic, she felt content peering at Jace here. He had often proven himself to be all she need him to be. Ah, well, so long as we are steady and strong. She concluded alongside a soft laugh.

Then, straightening her ears, she nodded. Of course, towards more hunts. Do what is needed. Sometime, I want to scout around a little more myself.. I have not traveled far in so long, she mentioned. These were faraway plans still, and she was patient. He'd know when and what she planned when it got closer to happening. Until then, she was far more eager to support him tracking herds and otherwise beyond the mountain.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alpha was a huge undertaking, and he did not envy Ame the spot. He was her second in command, a leader too. However, it was not solely his decision that affected everyone. Surely, his opinion weighed in, but in the end her decision is what ruled them. He didn't blame her, for having her grand amount of worry's.

If Ame had told him, of her longing to go on a trip. He would not have denied her that. He would do his best to keep the order going. He may have troubles where Sumayl was concerned, especially without Ame to back him up. Because it was clear that Sumaly did not like or respect him. Such was the thing though, and he wouldn't let it bother him, and he would have her go on a trip if she wanted.

Jace frowned in thought, Well Summer is shaping up if I were to ever step down, or something were to happen to me. Vienna has a good head on her shoulders too, most of the time. Sumayl, I do not know he maybe a good one too. I do not know the others well enough to comment. And as for your alpha male counterpart. I am sorry Ame, but I do not know you views on it. I do not know if you would only allow your mate or if you would choose a worthy wolf? Ferdie would have only allowed the mother of his pups to hold that spot I think. He tilted his head and frowned in thought. We are both and I imagine we always will be. They were hardy wolves, that took up the mountain top.

Her next words made him pause, but smile. Would you like to go on a small trip Ame? I can take care of things if you would like that. I would hate for you to quell you're adventurous spirit, when we are capable of helping each other.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

Jace's approach to her delicate topic was straight to the point, and as she was apt to do, this seemed to quiet her internal fretting. He always was quick to reassure her when she had her... strange doubts.

What he said was true. Summer was one she had thought about before. Vienna, too.. and Amekaze always did have a soft spot for Rain. There is Rain, too, as she has always done well to impress me.. she murmured in addition. But would these wolves all feel the pressure of leadership too greatly? Or would it hold them back? She couldn't know.. not that she was in a huge rush to instate new leaders.

Regarding alpha male, she had a bit of a frown. To me, alpha male is.. complicated, for when it came to the highest ranking male and the one to often serve as a confident and counterbalance to her, this was unquestionably Jace. The other males in the pack had potential, true, but none so solid to make her consider them at length for it quite yet. I do not think my plans for it would be quite as straightforward as Ferdie's were. She wouldn't feel right just tossing whatever male sired a litter onto her into the role, especially if they were not suitable. But, she did usually find herself interested in wolves at least capable of it, or already in possession of a decent ranking, so that might not ever be an issue. If it a fitting wolf came along for the title, I would know. Whichever way it shaped up to be.

Her expression did shift, then, and she arced a wolfish brow his way. Probably once Summer and Vienna are back, and if the winter remains mild.. she said, perhaps alluding to the notion that she had thought about this. I appreciate it, she breathed with a slow nod; he understood, as he often seemed to with her.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was funny that Jace could calm her anxiety. When most he just turned in raging idiots when he started to speak. Perhaps that wasn't fair, he had only done that so far with Sumayl. So far, everyone else he had met liked him, spoke to him, treated him kindly.

Jace listened and dipped his ears forward, rain? He hadn't met her yet. He knew she was here of course, but he didn't know her. I will have to find this Rain. I haven't met her yet. Ame I have a question? I have been told I am childish and anti social, and that it is bad. Am I that anti social?

He just thought of such a thing, when he realized that he hadn't yet met Rain. And she had been here for at least 2 moons he thought.

Jace chuckled I think I like your way better Ame. Ferdie had me nervous for awhile with his thoughts. They of course did not come to pass.

He frowned as he thought of the older male. He missed him a little bit, but he had found that with time it had lessened. Just as Leaf had lessened. There were nights when he would wake up and cry out for her. But she was long gone, and he had no idea where too.

Jace smiled, his smile crooked an endearing as always. He liked Ame, she was his friend. So he would do what he could to make her happy.

I am glad. I regret that you have had to wait this long. I know how much you liked to travel before, to learn of your naturalist things and those around you.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

She travels around a good bit.. and is usually with Nishu, Ame said regarding Rain, since she wasn't all too surprised Jace hadn't crossed paths with her. She mentioned Nishu partially to see if he was a familiar topic to her dark beta, but she didn't dwell on the matter for long. His question had her thinking on that instead.

Childish? I would not say so, she huffed and shook her head. Oftentimes he advised her in his own way, and he had never acted overly immature around her (she did know he could clash with others, though). In fact, it was easy to forget he wasn't even two yet. And as for anti-social, perhaps somewhat, but so am I. I do not think it is bad, she reasoned with a level expression. He was not a total hermit since he did mingle here and there, but he was not exactly a social butterfly either. Amekaze, however, couldn't see this being a problem. Who says this? she asked, wondering if that was private information somehow.

Anyway, she did agree. Ferdie's plans had made her uneasy too. There had been a chance they would have worked out, but knowing what little she had about his intentions, she had seen many unpleasant outcomes. How could she have bent in submission to some strange female suddenly elevated to alphaship..? Then again, it could have been her position had she actively sought it. She didn't want to think about it, so she nodded to his words of her travels. It is just the way things turned out. Besides, it has not been the best time for travels.. she said cryptically. She did at least have very good outriders that helped.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace frowned, but then a small smile tickled his maw.

I know Nishu, he's a strange one, but his heart is in the right place. He almost fell down the cliff one day though. Hopefully, he learned from that mistake.

He briefly thought on the male, the one who claimed to be a knight.

Jace looked down briefly, a little unsure what to say. He didn't wish to upset Sumayl, by telling Amekaze about this. However, at the same time, he needed to talk to someone, that wasn't his sister.

Sumayl, he hasn't liked me since I met him and that was my fault. I reprimanded him for swearing in front of my sister. Then after that he's met me two other times, and both times ended badly, he tells me I'm childish, and anti social, and that I am upset with him because he doesn't fear me. When frankly I could give two craps about that. I just don't like his cocky, narcissistic personality. Even the one time I tried to joke, it fell flat and he says I always sound as if I am accusing him. I didn't think so, but I am at a loss. I try not to talk to him, and I haven't told Vienna anything that he says. I don't want to ruin that for her. Even if I hate the guy, i'm not going to hurt my sister that way. He just, he doesn't like me, he also thinks i'm a poor leader. Just to name a few things, and I know I'm at fault too. I just honestly don't know how to talk to him, without getting my words twisted or making him angry.

Jace frowned harder, and looked about him for a moment. He was unsure what to do about this mess. He cocked as small crooked smile at her, but that was all. He shifted his paws and waited.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior

She tilted her head, chuffing a little noise as she did. He is. He came from the coast, so the mountain has probably been an adjustment, she nodded, remembering that he had already fallen from one cliff in the last few months. Ame did like the straight-forward male in what she had known so far.

Then, she listened. It was Sumayl and it was a complicated sort of situation. It really boiled down to two males not getting along -- or so it did as she saw it. Jace had evidently tried to do what he could, yet they continued to clash. Ame didn't know Sumayl particularly well, but he had never inspired bad feelings from her, so she wondered what it was about the other that set them off. Hm. I would not expect to ever get along well with him if this is how it has been so far, she mentioned quietly, all while trying to look at this from Jace's point of view. He already admitted to being to blame in part, and he recognized the faults in it all, so there was not much she could say -- especially without fully knowing Sumayl's side of it.

You two got off to a bad start, Vienna's involvement probably makes you both.. extra prickly with each other, and you both simply sound predisposed to misunderstanding, she said. Two very different forces, and both stubborn. I would give it time, if it were me. Start slow and be level with him.. about it all, if it comes to it. Worst case scenario? They agree to disagree but learn to cooperate. Or she would need to find involvement. Or they just duked it out until one of them scratched his ass and got glad (and she almost suggested this, but would save it for later if necessary). And if he thinks poorly of your leadership, this is the first I know of it.. as in, Sumayl had made no motion to prove he could do better. Although that was not to say he had outright disrespected Jace in that way.

1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace's eyes went wide, I bet it was. It was for me. We came from the coast, sort of Vienna and I. We lived near one at least.

He briefly thought of home, and his parents. He hoped they were well, and happy wherever they were now. He wondered if he had any other brothers and sisters now? He'd like to think so, but perhaps not. He wasn't sure if the alphas would allow them to breed again. It would probably depend on how the weather, and prey was this past seasons.

Jace sighed That's what I've determined too. But Vienna wants us too, and I am fairly certain if we don't. She'll leave us, I actually can guarantee it. And it will be my fault we have lost two members.

He grew quiet, introspective and unsure what he could say to fix this. He didn't know, he really was at a loss. He and Sumayl just hated each other. Perhaps if they weren't both jerks sometimes, but frankly he couldn't stand the male and how he talked. As if he was better than everyone else, it rubbed him the wrong way. And he took everything so personally.

Jace nodded I would spar with him, but I think that would upset Vienna and I imagine both of us wouldn't know when to quit.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She had adjusted to the mountain readily. But then again, she'd been born on one. While not a particularly sympathetic wolf to others' struggles in adjusting (especially when a coastline was what they knew previously), she recognized the necessity of it. Unsure feet on a terrain such as a mountainside could spell disaster in a heartbeat.

Nevertheless, prior to now, she had not thought too extensively of the possibility of Vienna and Sumayl going their own way, especially if him and Jace continued to clash. Ame would certainly be sad to see them go, namely Vienna, and wondered how Jace would handle this if it did happen. She noted his silence. "Hm. Well, time will tell.. if it comes to that," she nodded softly, not saying much about it since she didn't like to think about the possibility of Vienna leaving at length. But if come spring or summer, it did, they would just need to adjust..

He mentioned sparring him, and she nodded slowly as that was what she would want to have happen. "Probably true.. I wish the solution was that simple, for the both of you." If only they wouldn't take it too far.. but Amekaze honestly wasn't going to count on that, so did not push the suggestion. She knew Jace, and if he and Sumayl clashed, it would probably get ugly. Not.. deathly so, but enough to certainly cause Vienna some rightful strife.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace hadn't exactly had a hard time adjusting, it just had been different. He had to learn how to walk along it's crags though. That was something, he had to learn the hard way. He bore some scars from falling too.

Jace sighed, I hope it doesn't come to that. But I'll just have to deal if it does. As long as she is happy. That was all he said on the matter. He would hate to see her go, but if she did. He would let her go without complaint, and he would let her alone then. Because he knew his presence wouldn't be welcome in Sumayl's area. Besides that, he didn't really like to travel all that much. Maybe he would change his mind, and visit, but for now he felt he wouldn't.

Jace knew that it would get badly, and he also was fairly certain that it could even possibly come to death. Because despite their differences, one thing was the same. They were both extremely stubborn, frustratingly so. So he couldn't imagine either one, giving an inch. So do I Ame, so do I. He grew quiet again, and simply looked out over their home.
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
In truth, she had little to say about Vienna ever leaving. She didn't want to think much about the possibility, even if it was only natural for packs to branch off and for some wolves to leave -- especially if Vienna and Sumayl became a mated pair any time soon (Ame was not privy to the details of their bonds and only knew it was not.. officially-official.). All she did was nod to Jace's words, and felt that response suited her feelings well enough.

Anyway, as always, she had a lot to think about. As she looked over across the mountainscape, she let the silence settle just a bit before disturbing it. "We will see," she quipped, then nudged Jace's neck in farewell; she was heading towards a thicket for a rest, so picked up the remainder of her rabbit carcass, and was on her way.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace returned the nudge, then he watched as she left. He would watch, until he couldn't see her anymore. Then he too would go, and take his rest. He had a lot ot think about as well, and at the forefront of his mind, was his sister. He sighed, he didn't know how to handle this whole mess, but he knew he needed t oget a handle on it. He did not wish to be at odds with his brother in law, for hte rest of his life. It would make for a pretty shitty existence, especially since he would probably be a doting uncle.