Two Eyes Cenote The shine of a diamond has nothing on me
Muat-riya
Fellahin
44 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Safiya much like her brother had grown into her limbs and personality. Quiet introspective, observant. She barely spoke. Where he was loud and boisterous and exuberant. She watched him with intent. Learning all the mistakes he made and working around them.

Also much like her father she preferred the Mazoi. She didnt like the simmering and the fawning and the demureness of Fellahin. But she didn’t outwardly show this. No.

Instead she watched. She learned. She istened.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
41 Posts
Ooc — bon
tiye didn't understand her siblings.

life as fellahin is much preferred over the dirt and grunt of the mazoi. she loves baba, of course. but little tiye is too pretty to even entertain the thought of spending her days standing guard while desert flies found company in her like she sees baba doing. so when she heard word her siblings both preferred the life of mazoi she could only huff and scoff.

tiye turns a corner only to be met with one of said siblings, and she leaps with a gasp in surprise. amethyst met with turquoise eyes. it was the only thing that indicated her growth as her siblings quickly began to tower tiye in all but mind.
safi, you scared me.
[Image: tiye-itty.png]
 music will tie what's left of me
Muat-riya
Fellahin
44 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Just as Tiye didn't understand her siblings, Safiya didn't understand Tiye. But she had begun to respect their differences. And would gladly rub someone's face in the dirt if they upset Tiye unless it was her of course then well. That was allowed. A sister's right as it were.

Safiya supposed she preferred the Mazoi life to fellahin because she had no fear so it just seemed more exciting.

Safiya was only a few hairs breadth bigger than Tiye. She would never be as big as their brothers. Foolish at her size probably to entertain thoughts of Mazoi but the dream was laid.

Safiya moved forward and pressed her nose to Tiye's face and cheek. Checking on her. She didn't know what was so startling about turning a corner. There were wolves everywhere it was commonplace.

Sorry. Okay?
Muat-riya
Fellahin
41 Posts
Ooc — bon
tiye, admittedly, mellowed out on her siblings. i mean, i guess they aren't so bad; she'd say to any that ask.

mhm, mhm..  she bobs her head, a smile unfurling her normal pout. guarding? what though?
Muat-riya
Fellahin
44 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Safiya still thought Tiye was ridiculous often. But. And, big but, she was her sister. So she could say that. No one else amd if they did they'd find the wrong end of her teeth.

Sadiya shook her head. Just watching, listenin' smellin'. Come look.

Safiya tugged gently at her sister. To lead her to a small alcove she had found. That not could see all the goings on, but you could hear everything including outside.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
41 Posts
Ooc — bon
safiya had found a gossip hole.

excitedly, tiye begins to listen in — for anything interesting really! what her brothers were doing, her parents, and the others.

how'dya even find this? got bored? did a god tell you?
Muat-riya
Fellahin
44 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Safiya didn't really care what others said or spoke about. That was not something she was particularly interested in. She preferred to watch the Mazoi training and the many wolves walking. While being largely unseen. 

Safiya shook her head. Just by watching and listening. Saw it one day.

Her and Tiye were not the best of friends. But she was glad she could make her sister happy. She didn't understand why she was happy, but she was glad all the same. She had long ago learned that Tiye was built a little different than her.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
41 Posts
Ooc — bon
you can't sit and watch and listen all day, y'know. doesn't your butt grow numb? doesn't baba's butt grow numb? at least as fellahin she is constantly on the move, while not requiring too much of her.

if you're gonna listen, then do it here! you'll probably get to hear the bad people too and stop them. 

tiye is far too young to know what it means to hear everything there is in the palace.
Muat-riya
Fellahin
44 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Safiya chuckled. Sometimes, but I usually move Tiye. Safiya shifted and moved around. Eyes on the different bodies moving and running. 

They are all so busy all the time. I don't like it.

Safiya tilted an ear. But I can only hear some of the palace here. I like to hear all things.