Swiftcurrent Creek Redecorating
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,159 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
All Welcome 
Maybe @Pukei but AW!

Arlette realized that she really was getting into the last few weeks of her pregnancy. She had the feeling that all the food the pack was providing had given a huge boost in the pups' growth, but she had not been such a large female to start with. Hence why she felt extra large and heavy these days. She mostly lingered around the tree Arric and her usually slept. However, she realized that she kind of needed a den, or wanted one. Before she would ask Arric to help dig her one she would see if there were any near by she might be able to use or remodel.

With some positive ambition she went to set out. But her pace wasn't really that fast as she would have liked. She managed to find one den. It was clearly too small for her at the moment and she didn't really liked the location. The next one was still occupied by the smell of it. So she would continue, but she was already tired. The female sat down, panting, she would catch her breath and then continue she decided. Maybe she would have to ask for Arric's help and just dig one at the site they usually slept.
Current State
Very, very Pregnant
Swiftcurrent Creek
Zeta
50 Posts
Ooc — Laur
Yay! I'd been meaning to request a thread with Arlette! <3

She followed the trail of the woman, noting how much it intertwined with Arric's scent. This trail belonged to Arlette, she believed; the healer and Beta of Swiftcurrent. Her scent permeated the territory, but it was the first time Pukei had a chance to finally meet the woman. The trail led to several seperate areas before continuing onwards, as if she was looking for something, before it finally stopped and a small, white form came into view.

Well, small in height, at least. Pukei couldn't help the shocked widening of her eyes as she saw just how rotund she was. She could pop any minute now!

Her gaze was then drawn to the myriad of scars upon her features, and she felt a pang of sympathy. Was this why she had become a healer? With dancing steps, Pukei approached, a polite smile on her own features. "Hello, miss! Be sure not to wear yourself out," she said with concern, noting how she had sat down exhaustedly. It must be tiring carrying around all that weight! "Are you Arlette?"
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,159 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Oh yay! Pukei already completely charmed me with the threads I read so far!! <3

Arlette lifted her head when she heard someone approach. She couldn't tell who it was right way. There had been a few new wolves joining them. Since she had limited time she had not met them all. Only one left she had heard about, Pukei. It seemed as the female came into view that it was the one she hadn't met yet. Oh good. She hated to come across as aloof, but she hadn't been as mobile lately. Pukei might realize that when she saw her.

Arlette couldn't help but try and hide her own smile at the shocked expression on the girl's face. Arlette almost wanted to warn her that this was what happened when you spend too much time around a male, but she refrained. She couldn't help but think it though. I wasn't planning to, hence why I was sitting down, she returned, an amused smile on her maw. I am. Are you need of healing?, she asked curiously, not yet ready to push herself to her feet. It was quite often someone was send to look for her or she was called to help. Though, at first glance the female didn't look like she would need help with healing.
Current State
Very, very Pregnant