Cerulean Cape The awakening
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar restlessly ran around the pack lands, trying like mad to get his entire pack ready for his departure. He had already spoken with his mother, and his father, before his father's untimely demise. He felt anger burn in his breast, deeply for whoever took his father from him. However, it was now more than ever he felt the need for a clean break. He was completely lost in his belief that the coast was damned, cursed, hell on earth and all of the above. They had lost the first leader to a landslide, the second to a bear, they lost a family to a bear, and then his father to another wolf. He had begged his mother to join him, but she had refused. Stalwart in her belief that they would do well here in this land of the damned.

Now he merely waited, hoping that Saena would come soon. The sooner he was away from here, the sooner he could move on. Though, he was determined in his stout belief, to honor his father. To join the feast, even if he wasn't home. He would have his own.

He heard the howl and with a soft chuff of goodbye, he ran on his way. To change his destiny and perhaps his fate. Make his life his own. His tail wagged when he he saw her, though the tear tracks down his cheeks were testimony to his grieving. Hello Saena
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
The awakening - by Saēna - April 28, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The awakening - by Gunnar - April 28, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: The awakening - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: The awakening - by Gunnar - May 02, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: The awakening - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: The awakening - by Gunnar - May 13, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: The awakening - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 10:09 AM