Cerulean Cape The awakening
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar did not mind, that he had been the only one to come a calling. He actually had not been trying to see her either time. The first time had been a twist of something. Now the second time, he wanted to see her, but he hadn't really gone calling. They had just met on the plateau border lands. He saw her tail twitch, and his returned the movement. A small smile on his face. Gunnar, had actually forgotten about the tears. And he could hear his father in his head, telling him not to grieve. That he was in Valhalla, that he was fine. That they would meet again.

Gunnar, gave a soft sigh, part laugh, part sigh. It was a strange sound. Mostly, it was just out of surprise, more than joy. He was taken back when she approached him, but he didn't mind. Giving her, her own lick and nuzzle to the chin. No it wasn't his mother or his siblings, it would have been horrible had it been. It was strange that thought, but his father was a warrior, his mother and siblings innocents. Even though his mother could hold her own, he had seen it. Someone killed my dad. I'm not sure who. This land is cursed. We have lost all of our leaders. I hope my mother is not next.

He tilted his head though, and looked at her for a moment. Then averted his gaze, because after all, she was going to be his leader.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
The awakening - by Saēna - April 28, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The awakening - by Gunnar - April 28, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: The awakening - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: The awakening - by Gunnar - May 02, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: The awakening - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: The awakening - by Gunnar - May 13, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: The awakening - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 10:09 AM