Cerulean Cape The awakening
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar, was a mess on the inside. However, his father had always told him you don't grieve for a warrior. You revel in their life, for they were in Valhalla and they were happy. He had no doubt his father would have made it to Valhall, no doubt at all. He was a warrior, a King, and a self made man. Surely he missed him, however he wasn't going to mope around about it. His father's character and words, to ingrained in his psyche, so he would hide it well.

Gunnar shook his head, My father had many enemies Saena. As a viking you always do. You raid and pillage and take what isn't yours. Then those you trespass against, they trespass back. It's a never ending cycle of death, and destruction, but it is also a way of life. The strongest survive, so it was only a matter of time, before someone came to get him, and death knocked. He died well, he is in Valhalla. I miss him, i love him and it hurts, but rather than grieve for the loss. I'm going to revel in his life. In the life that he left me and the lessons he imparted.

Gunnar smiled and nodded his head, That she is, but she is a shield maiden and they are the strongest you know. Gunnar did not doubt that his mother was strong, he knew it to be true. He had seen her deal with death regularly. Had watched as she protected her family, when she was no bigger than a minute. Yes his mother was strong. Gunnar sighed and shook his head, I do not want to stay, too many have died here. I even begged mom to come with me, but she would not. She did however give me her blessing, and I have already said my goodbyes. I can leave today.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
The awakening - by Saēna - April 28, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: The awakening - by Gunnar - April 28, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: The awakening - by Saēna - April 29, 2015, 12:12 PM
RE: The awakening - by Gunnar - May 02, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: The awakening - by Saēna - May 04, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: The awakening - by Gunnar - May 13, 2015, 07:56 AM
RE: The awakening - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 10:09 AM