Redtail Rise You know you're hungover when you brush your teeth with sunglasses on
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar had been patrolling when he heard a loud sound, as some creature jumped from the bushes. HE didn't see who it was, or why they were exploding out like that. So he just slowly walked towards the sound, ears perked forward a small growl in his chest, he was wary. He heard the loud sound of retching, and he knew it well. His mother having retched most of the first few weeks with his younger siblings. He wrinkled his nose in distaste. 

He heard the vomiter grumbling then when she spoke about feeling better after puking he was confused. He quieted his growl, because though he could not see her. He could hear her, and he recognized the voice. He tilted his head and continued on, waiting to see if he could be of assistance some how. 

He looked up as the she wolf came around the bend, and he looked at her. Finally, he broke the silence. Are you okay? Some ginger will fix that tummy and some mint will make your mouth taste better.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>