Redtail Rise You know you're hungover when you brush your teeth with sunglasses on
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar backpedaled quickly, when the she wolf almost ran into him. And he jumped slightly when she yelled, putting his ears back to his skull. He held still for a moment, poised to either run or sit, he wasn't sure. All he knew was that this she wolf was loud and strange, but she was alright so far.

Gunnar gave her a small smile, and nodded his head, grey eyes flashing for a moment in mirth. I don't have it with me, but I can get some. I buried some when I found it. And Ginger will make your tummy stop tossing, and mint just tastes good and makes your breath smell better. Gunnar froze as she looked him over, like he was some sort of dessert on the end of the bar. It made him a little nervous, so he chuckled a bit nervously.

He supposed he had filled out some, since he had been a pup. Growing from chunky and pudgy to muscle bound and sturdy. Uh... He gulped for a minute, completely unsure how to take what she was saying. It was actually a little uncomfortable, especially for someone who was as young as him. He was just a year old recently. He perked his ears forward and nodded his head, Yes we do. I'm Gunnar by the way.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>