Redtail Rise You know you're hungover when you brush your teeth with sunglasses on
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar returned the smile, unsure exactly what to do. To be honest, he was not used to talking all that much to others. He had no idea, what was the proper way to act. He had always been silent and unheard growing up. Keeping most of his thoughts to himself. The few times that he did, speak out Ragnar usually nipped it in the bud quickly.

Gunnar dipped his head, Well met Smash. He looked down at her paw bumping his and then back up at her. Confusion clear on his face, What was that? Is that a type of hello, that i don't know? He looked down again, a little concerned, that perhaps he had missed an important lesson along the way. He laughed and turned slight, motioning her to follow him. I grew up on seafood, i'm from the coast. You have to be careful what you eat. And you have to make sure it is fresh, seafood doesn't last long.

He turned with a smirk on his face, Yea I guess, but my mom is a pretty accomplished healer and she's only 3, so I started learning young. They didn't have far to go, to the cache he had buried.
He didn't have a place of his own yet, wasn't even sure if he'd dig one or just sleep outside. It was what he had been doing. He found the small cache he had buried. Some of the plants he had taken from his mother, with her blessing of course. HE found the hard brown root, and the green leafy plant. Alright this one is the ginger take it first. And this one here is the mint.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>