Redtail Rise You know you're hungover when you brush your teeth with sunglasses on
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar chuckled softly and nodded his head. A super secret handshake? He wasn't even sure what that was. He wasn't even about to lie, but this wolf was interesting. She was actually a little strange, but in a good way. It was kind of endearing, she seemed a little quirky, but nice. 
Gunnar wasn't sure if he could make this a good sound trade. He hoped so, he still wanted warden too, but lately he was torn. Whether or not he wanted the warrior trade or the outrider one, or even a completely different one. When he had been younger he had wanted to make Ragnar proud of him, not he wanted to do his own thing, while honoring the males memory. 

Gunnar was just about to tell her it was strong, before she took a huge chunk out of it. He laughed and nodded his head. Intense is definitely the right word. Sorry, you beat me to it. I was about to tell you it was strong. Yea Mint tastes good I think anyway. He tilted his head, ummm BYTHEWAY? is that supposed to be my last name? My last name is uh Loðbrók.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>