Redtail Rise You know you're hungover when you brush your teeth with sunglasses on
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Gunnar dipped his head again, and spoke softly, that's good. Puke definitely does not taste good. When my mom was pregnant this last time, she lived off of Ginger I swear. Gunnar knew that Ginger had some strange lasting affects, but at least it helped settle your stomach. Probably the reason it worked so well, it was strong.

Gunnar stared at her for a minute, a small smile on his face. I think you have the wrong anatomy Smash. He stared at her for a moment unsure what to say, but he did finally decide on a thank you. Thanks, umm you're not so bad yourself. He wasn't sure what else to say. He shrugged, Actually I don't know. My dad, well technically he's not my dad by blood, but he's my dad...was my dad. His ears went down at half mast for a moment. Anyway, it's his last name and I never asked him what it meant I sort of wish I would have.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>