I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
i'm so bad at writing replies via mobile omg why autocorrect this is cruel ;-;
She arrived late to the summons, having heard the note rise up while she crossed the flatlands heading back to the Spire. Prompted by her curiosity and obligation to answer (since she could think of few reasons why the sterling Plateau male would call for her), she flattened out and sped along best she could. Thankfully, Nishu was nearby enough to answer in her stead.. which raised its own share of questions, but now was not the time.

Amekaze trailed in at the tail end of the explanation. Out of context, it only made half a bit of sense -- something about assistance and going. Then when she came to stand beside Nishu, after poking her nose gently into his flank in silent greeting, he asked for a name and she cued in more clearly now. The Plateau had found Rain? While perhaps too hopeful, she was the only one they were missing.. so odds were good. 

She nodded, and turned her full attention onto Dante, ready to listen.. or go. Whichever suited the pace this needed to take. Even with the weight of frequent trips back and forth taking their toll on her, this had the possibility to be very worth the efforts.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag - by Amekaze - October 16, 2015, 01:57 PM