Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,124 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Eljay felt terribly uncomfortable with the situation. He felt the instinctive urge to roll down on the floor and expose his belly, and he probably would've hadn't it been for Uncle P's words of rescue. Eljay wasn't so sure he wanted to be rescued, though; 'cause if it was just him and Nightjar, then at least he'd get to get away from the bad things by just nodding yes to all the foul names that Nightjar called him and being submissive. Now he felt like he was vying for Uncle P's attention (and that of Nightjar's baby bro's) and that it only made Nightjar angrier no matter what happened. Especially what with Uncle P trying to help Eljay out.

When Uncle P suggested that he and Nightjar keep newer pack members at bay Eljay felt really nervous. He muttered, "I don't think Nightjar would —" but soon his words were drowned out by Nightjar's offended growl. Eljay crouched a bit lower, though it wasn't possible to go much lower, his tail tucked tightly between his legs. He looked at Nightjar as he skulked off, feeling sad about the words he'd said. Especially 'cause he knew the words were true. He was weak and scared of everything, and he knew it. He tried to be brave, but it was just so hard.

Eljay looked up at Uncle P with a sad frown and eyes shimmering with feels as he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make him go away." Nightjar was Uncle P's son, after all, so Eljay felt really bad about making him leave. If Nightjar hadn't left, then Eljay himself probably would've excused himself real soon, and he now wished that he'd just left when Nightjar told him to so that he hadn't made things weird between Uncle P and Nightjar.
Messages In This Thread
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 05, 2016, 07:21 PM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 07, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 07, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 08, 2016, 05:20 AM
RE: No cat calls, no tag teams, no mascots - by Eljay - March 08, 2016, 09:43 AM