Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,158 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
The talk with Uncle P had been harsh, and Eljay hadn't known what to do with it either. He shifted still between acceptance and denial, the moments of acceptance loaded with fits of sobbing and the moments of denial happy though fleeting.

Yet there was no denial as he stood and watched the puppy that was looking for rocks. His heart grasped in his chest as though clutched by an unseen force as he stared at the boy. Small and big differences were forgotten, the fact that there was a new boy in the pack and this was him was smoothed over. Of course he looked different, for it had been weeks since Eljay had seen little Peter, of course this couldn't be the new boy, because, well... This was clearly Peter.

For a moment he just stood and stared as the boy continued walking, and then he came into motion. Tail wagging and tears fogging up his eyes Eljay started to trot towards the boy while he exclaimed happily, "Peter! Oh, Petey, it's been so long! I thought you'd never come back!" The words were riddled with relief and happiness. He couldn't believe that after everything that had happened, Peter was still alive and he'd come home at last! "I have so many cool treasures and rocks and feathers that I've collected for you that I'm gonna show you!"
Messages In This Thread
somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 04:11 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 03:31 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 14, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 14, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 15, 2016, 01:49 AM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Jackrabbit - July 21, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: somebody that i used to know - by Eljay - July 26, 2016, 06:46 AM