Horizon Ridge There's a whole world to see little one
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
@Ragnar Or Ein :) or @Gyda so tomorrow the babes are going to be 11 days old rawr! that means their eyes can start to open up between 11-15 according to souls...holy crap 11 days already they grow up so fast..so i am going to fast forward to tomorrow hehe.

Tveir had merely existed for the last days since his birth. He had drank, then slept drank then slept. On occasion the sandy boy would roll around, he would crawl and he would push at the two blobs that were near him always taking up his space especially the one. He was always fighting with the one that was bigger than him always for food, for a warm spot the smaller one he tried not to move it too much or push on it. There was an instinct to just protect that one.

This morning was no different until he woke up and lo and behold there were new senses. He let out a whine as he noticed something funny, he could well he could see things, there was not more just touch he could see things. Granted they were blurry and misshapen, but none the less they were there. He began to roll around towards the blurry outlines of the blobs poking and prodding trying to get a better picture of what was there. All the while letting everyone know that he could see sort of.
Messages In This Thread
There's a whole world to see little one - by Gunnar - June 03, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 04, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 10, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 16, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 20, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Ragnar - August 12, 2014, 12:03 PM