Horizon Ridge There's a whole world to see little one
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
truthfully I kind of forgot I could pp her lol just one of those moments
Tveir's hearing still proverbially sucked, but as he was continuing to prod and poke at his brother who was probably getting annoyed as he tried to discern the different shapes and shadows trying to get a clear picture of what was constantly chewing on his ears and making them uncomfortably sticky and wet. The deep vibrations that he had come to associate with a larger being than his mother, reached his paws and body. He turned his head and saw a shapeless large thing and turning towards it he crawled and rolled to get to it all the while keeping his eyes on it. he couldn't fully see it, but at least he could see it's shadow and its shape.

Soon enough he made it to it and began to poke and prod at it with his nose and small paws trying to see clearly though he couldn't and he could put a name ot the flitting emotion that came and went it would be frustration at not being able to completely see. Thistle's chuckled could be heard off to the side as her voice reached out to her husband. I believe love that Tveir has gained his sight and is letting us know in some not so uncertain terms. It is probably very blurry but there none the less
Messages In This Thread
There's a whole world to see little one - by Gunnar - June 03, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gunnar - June 04, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 04, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 10, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 16, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 20, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Ragnar - August 12, 2014, 12:03 PM