Moonspear nothing like my punch drunk kiss
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
ew sorry for the little holdup. works been >_> so you know..
She looked him up and down, only letting on that she was mulling this over with a few subtle bobs of her muzzle. He was quick to the most important information, giving her the impression he was sensible enough in that regard to not beat around the bush. It was cold, and they could all have better places to be. Still, she liked knowing he'd lived on mountains before. She wasn't looking for a repeat of Zoratto's fate here. And, also in his favor, he claimed to be willing -- although she often had to wonder how much of that was just sweet-talking in these instances of border-interview. She'd take her time to trust, but maybe he could prove it. Moonspear's livelihood could benefit. Or suffer, such was always the matter at stake here.

Pyx let her know her stance on this (not that there was too much to share yet), and as noted, she'd seen how the medic didn't appear too frustrated with his company this far into their interaction. That also counted gently towards his greater good here for an overall decent first glance.

Settling her sights firmly back on the male, Janus, rather.. she let the thoughtful pause hang perhaps a second too long. "I need strength to help guard the mountain and on the hunt," she said. She could lay out her most-desired areas of interest here and now to see how he'd take it. She already had her scouts, her medic, and with the daughters older now, she always seemed to make sure everything circled right back to their safety. Having Floki currently MIA and Charon out in search of the misplaced beta, she was feeling a bit undermanned here staked as their main, practically solo guardian. He could do what he needed to with that information since he seemed perceptive enough to her. "If that suits you, and your loyalty would be to my family first and foremost so long as you are here," she explained, most of all because she knew what she liked and what she didn't. Tolerating hassles among her ranks wouldn't fly for long. "Then you may find your place among us." With that said, she kept watching him keenly. "I am Amekaze."
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Janus - January 20, 2017, 03:19 AM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Pyx - January 20, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Janus - January 20, 2017, 07:19 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Pyx - January 23, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Amekaze - January 24, 2017, 04:10 AM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Janus - January 25, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Pyx - January 25, 2017, 06:06 PM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Amekaze - January 29, 2017, 03:20 AM
RE: nothing like my punch drunk kiss - by Janus - January 30, 2017, 04:33 PM