Firefly Glen This is mine, everything you see is mine
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
ooc: i'm getting too excited >< also, are you okay with modeling their spar alike to kryp's and Fey's?

slow and steady, she came into the scene, ready to push herself into action at any moment. yet, something held her back, something told her not to go quite yet. her gut feelings told her to wait, and for the first time in awhile, her gut was right. before her, dead ahead on the other side of the fawn, was another female, obviously after the same target shikoba was after. this made the native spike up her coarse fur, her scarred muzzle bundled up as her teeth became exposed to the sun and breeze. she was not going to lose this kill, she wasn't going to give up. she was starving and wasn't going to go empty-handed.

this time she pushed forward like a bullet from a gun, springing into action with her jaws wide open like a crocodilian. she was unsure if she could reach her in time to stop her reaching the fawn, but she was sure as heck that she was going to fight for the privaledged kill. her landing was unknown to her, she was afraid she would either run smackdab into the other or land ontop of the fawn and protect it with her belly, knowing it couldn't do much except maybe nibble at her or attempt to run away, which it most likely couldn't even do. it was a reckless move, but shikoba's original tactics of fighting would return to her soon enough, hopefully once their leaps of faith were over and complete.

ooc: left it open for any kind of reaction/action
[Image: giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:05 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Shikoba - April 10, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 10, 2017, 02:46 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 09:42 AM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: This is mine, everything you see is mine - by Feyre - April 11, 2017, 03:39 PM