Horizon Ridge There's a whole world to see little one
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir skirted to a stop falling of course head over paws to rest by his sister. She had fallen backwards and he had actually seen it and it made him nervous if that was such a thing he could put a name to yet. He moved closer and prodded her gently with his nose, but he didn't climb on top of her like he usually did. Right now he was more intent upon exploring the different things she had like her paws and her sides. He could see them now so of course they made him curious, granted they were just blobby and shadows, but at least now he could make them out.

He nudged her again trying to entice her to play with him. He wanted a playmate and the other blob was still sleeping not to mention he almost always won, at least these two may be evenly matched, not that he would know what that meant.
Messages In This Thread
There's a whole world to see little one - by Gunnar - June 03, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 04, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 10, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gunnar - June 15, 2014, 09:22 AM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 16, 2014, 09:05 PM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Gyda - June 20, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: There's a whole world to see little one - by Ragnar - August 12, 2014, 12:03 PM