Stavanger Bay get buck in here
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador

Tveir had noticed the captive sleeping near them, and his older brother's protectiveness, but he was too tired to worry about it much. Walking along the sequoia coast with mother was hard work, for a pup his size. He had cracked an eye open as his brother had forced his way inbetween them and her, but other than that he had ignored both of them and went to sleep.

Tveir jumped as the loud screech filled the den, and he looked up at her, at that moment wanting to bowl her over as hard and as fast as he could. He was tired and she was being annoying like most sisters.

He shook his head and stood up on stocky legs and followed after his brother. Grumbling in norse "það er pirrandi öskra bróðir Ein" He was happy to have that small connection with his little family, the language that most in the bay did not know.

However, it did bother him that his brother faked an accent when he didn't have one, well bothered him as much as it could bother a little guy, he preferred to do everything just right, being a perfectionist at heart really. Yes What's...wrong...wif sleeping?

<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
get buck in here - by Junior - July 02, 2014, 04:47 PM
RE: get buck in here - by Mercury - July 02, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: get buck in here - by Gunnar - July 03, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: get buck in here - by Junior - July 03, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: get buck in here - by Mercury - July 03, 2014, 12:47 PM
RE: get buck in here - by Gunnar - July 05, 2014, 02:36 PM
RE: get buck in here - by Junior - July 05, 2014, 05:32 PM
RE: get buck in here - by Mercury - July 08, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: get buck in here - by Gunnar - July 08, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: get buck in here - by Junior - July 19, 2014, 02:52 PM