Stone Circle Glory and gore go hand in hand.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
"Thanks, Greyback.  And what I said before--when I was complaining about my future scar; I didn't mean to imply anything bad,"

Greyback continued to chuckle as she young shewolf rambled on and on, the sound bubbling in his throat and escaping his lips with a few breaths. His anxiety had already long left him when he saw the words helped her, and in his heart, he knew she meant no ill intentions. "It's quite alright, Miss Brynn. I assure you my feelings were not blighted in the least,"

"Besides, your scar makes you look handsome and rugged, I can only hope mine will look that good."

This time greyback really did laugh. The sound turned in his stomach and rolled in his lungs as he gave a hearty deep laugh into the wet afternoon air. It had been a long time since someone had called him handsome, it felt new, he liked it. "Handsome?" He repeated. The words rolled on his tongue as he spoke, testing it and breathing it as if it were some oath. "Kind words from such a lovely woman like yourself," He looked down at her "Are not to be taken lightly. Thank you." He continued to smile down at her.

It wasn't until a brief silent later when he saw a log that he stopped, hovering his shoulder slightly in front of her to urge her as well. The tree looked like it had slipped from the earth and fell onto the path. Grass crowned its sides and insects hovered. Raising a brow, he looked around the edges. "It seems the rain has uprooted it." Surely Brynn wouldn't jump over it, her wounds were sure to open if she tried. Looking down, he eyed her with a puzzle expression, wondering if it would help if he carried the woman.

Messages In This Thread
Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 23, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 24, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 24, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 25, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 25, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 27, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 27, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - July 28, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - July 28, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Greyback - August 01, 2018, 12:09 PM
RE: Glory and gore go hand in hand. - by Brynn - August 01, 2018, 02:35 PM