Broken Boulder i can't tell if the want justifies the need
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Selfishly, hypocritically, he found himself relieved when Delight admitted it had been a while— the thought of another touching him made his stomach turn, an uncomfortable feeling he found himself entirely unused to. He didn't have to focus on it for long. It felt like it was happening too fast— there was no time to think about it, but he'd pushed the matter, so maybe he didn't need to think, maybe he was just—
I— yeah, He confirmed without thought, breath hitching. Oh no. What if he disappointed him? His only real experience was— I, um, I— I'm not used to— feelings— with this. The confession was almost painful to choke out. He sucked in a breath. Don't hate me.
They were both great at killing the mood, weren't they? He decided he didn't care if Delight didn't, scattering more gentle kisses over his face, hesitant as if asking a question— do you still want this? And, honestly, part of him expected a no.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't tell if the want justifies the need - by Alarian - July 30, 2018, 10:23 PM