Stone Circle a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment"
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He can't help but return Valette's smile at hearing her words; it's just... nice to see someone so enthusiastic about something. Deerstalker — that sounds impressive, He says — and he means it. He's always been fond of hunting, but generally too intimidated by larger animals to even want to send his pack after one. To be fair, pretty much everyone at the Sanctuary had been fairly small. I usually focus on smaller prey, but — if you don't mind, maybe you could teach me some about hunting deer?
It'd be easy enough to stick with what he knows and prefers, he thinks, but this whole thing has been the opposite of easy — and that'd been the point. It'd have been easy to stay with his pack (with Delight), too — but he's learned the hard way that the easiest thing to do is often the worst. So, yay for learning new things. Or something.
Ugh, he's gonna fuck this up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a middle-aged mess, thinkin' "i feel like i'm gonna explode any moment" - by Alarian - November 05, 2018, 12:35 PM