Heron Lake Plateau So many roads.
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,600 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox had been doing an awful lot of listening lately. It was a good thing he wasn't as impatient and interruptive as his mother had been. Back into the thicket he went, this time with Towhee to keep him a bit warmer with the biting cold outside. He let her words sink in, trying to mush the events of the past few days together in a way that he thought a level-headed wolf might. Instead of internal monologuing this time around, he decided to do so out "loud."

-I'm so honored,- he said first, that bit not lost on him. He was glad they were back into some kind of routine with one another, even if half the time it was Towhee poking fun at him left and right. It sure was better than the alternative, and he finally felt he had re-earned his Redhawk title fair and square, along with her good graces. -I don't know if I'm the right guy for the job, but I don't know who else is. You're right about the pack being large, but I'm more concerned that Quxiote would continue to make decisions on his own, even if you and I are both betas. That said, challenging him doesn't seem like it will help anything. Maybe we should talk to Elwood and Finley...- he suggested.

Really, what he wanted to suggest was to get the fuck out of here... but considering his history, it didn't really seem kosher to bring that up as a possibility. He had come back primarily for Towhee, and he didn't think the possibility of her leaving was very high (or existent at all). -I think you and I both know Quixote isn't going to say yes to making me a leader,- he admitted, -And who among the pack would back us over him?- He didn't even know if Raven would back them. It was likely she wouldn't want to take one side or the other, and he couldn't blame her for that.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
So many roads. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 16, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 16, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 17, 2018, 04:04 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 17, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Phox - December 18, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: So many roads. - by Towhee - December 18, 2018, 01:14 PM