Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Appearing from the tree line at the beckon of a call, the large male strode forward towards the border—his dark fur reflecting off the evening light against the snowy backdrop of winter. As he walked snow parted in his wake, pushed sideways and packed under massive paws that scooped it up with every stride.

Nearing the border Greyback met the small figure of another, their body lithe and small, packed in a way he had never seen before in a wolf. Perhaps they weren't even a wolf at all, they looked rather coyote like to him. Greyback never liked coyotes, they were always a hassle at times around food caches and the young. Regardless, with a humble smile and his tail held high, the Easthollow wolf walked forwards to greet him, his large body partially blocking the sun's rays. "Greetings," he started, "You've come to the border of Easthollow. How may I help you, sir?"

Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM