Stone Circle enough about me, let's talk about you
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback looked at the gawking stranger, feeling a tad inspected under such a gaze. Many others seem to look at him differently due to his size and scar, but he always hid it well under a facade of stone. He was instantly put at ease by the tone of the younger, though he did understand such a dialect and nodded in return, even giving a slight chuckle to the boy's rambling. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Puck."

"Questions are welcomed— I wouldn't expect someone to walk into a new family blindly." He nodded as the youngster asked about the pack. "We are a family based pack," Greyback began, "We pride ourselves on tight-nit structure and being devoted to working as one. We also hold respect to each and every one of our members despite the rank we hold." He added. "We are open to members. However, as curious you are about us, we are about you," He truthfully said while taking in air to breath and giving the chance for the coywolf to respond.

Messages In This Thread
enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 21, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 11:27 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 22, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 24, 2018, 03:43 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Puck - December 29, 2018, 05:15 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 22, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 24, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - December 29, 2018, 08:19 AM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by RIP Valette - January 06, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: enough about me, let's talk about you - by Greyback - January 08, 2019, 01:39 PM