Dragoncrest Cliffs you and i, we still have a while left
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Aure had always prided herself in being virginal -- untouched, innocent in that factor, at least. It was humorous how quickly things turned. It'd gone from innocent(?) gestures, to giving him something far less innocent to act on. Her control on her arousal was slipping -- it had to be that, making her burn so cold and bright for him -- especially when Verx advanced, words and kisses pressed into her throat, her neck, her shoulder.

She knew her scent had to be heady by now, a bit listless and helpless in what she was supposed to do; but it was a lost cause when she opened eyes enraptured and took in the sight of him: fangs bared in a slight snarl at the sight of her, shivering so fervidly for him. Just as weak, strangled moan was about to leave her lips -- he pulled away. Right. Hunt. You idiot, she snapped to herself. It's only been a DAY. Give it a few months, for Hvaldr's sake.

But when she emerged into dawn's light from the hollow, she felt even more exposed than she'd just been -- but she met his eyes again. Her body acted of its own accord; head cocked to one side, no demurity or smile to be found, her body coiled and wavering. Her pupils blown black and abysmal with lust and level to his own; the stare she gave him was predatory and utterly self-indulgent. She seemed to forget who and what she was, so aching she could barely see straight. 

'You're flawless' , he'd said. Jaw working, she purposefully, faintly bared her throat to him; any bystander would've just seen it as her looking up to him. 

The breath she released was shaky, low; her voice cracking a bit, "What do you want to eat?" Asked it, as if they weren't standing in the middle of sequoias, where anyone could see. But she caught herself, as if knowing where all his bawdiness finally originated from, and finally tugged her gaze away, to scan the area for possibilities, "To eat. F-for food, I mean. Not me. I mean--" 

Not that she wouldn't mind, given her rather unangelic behavior. But she moved herself away from him again, taking long, prowling strides to nowhere in particular. She needed to work this out of her body; this thing that growled under her skin, as much as she'd like to let him i--

...Damn him.
Messages In This Thread
you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 29, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 10:17 PM