Blackfoot Forest all gods dispense suffering without reason
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She nodded simply at the inquiry of wolf-eater, as if it made logical sense despite the abhorrent measures involved in such an act. "He is named Rakk," she bit out, softly, before arriving back to his side. "If he is so enamored with ze thought of searching for me," a shudder rippling her snowy hackles, "then I might as well let pilgrims know on my travels, as I can."

Considering his next words, she confessed to the dark brother - not unlike a lady of sensibility to a shadowed Father - "I long to walk within ze mountains, even if they are not my own." Her gaze glanced around the snowscape they lingered in, caught up in the cold that they were both meant for. "Of course... I wouldn't mind dancing around them, either," the she-wolf chuckled, something breathless moment. "I promise to not be a dreary partner, apărător, as long as you take ze lead?" The decision in her eyes was apparent' through the Tarns, and then the Meadows.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 24, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 26, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 02:36 PM
RE: all gods dispense suffering without reason - by Andraste - December 30, 2018, 10:54 PM