Dragoncrest Cliffs oh, to sleep until i am whole again,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
"Hello," the porcelain kru pipped in a rather... sprightly manner. Seeing another of muted sorrel, she rose from where she'd settled, and promptly plopped down next to the she-wolf who most certainly might ruin her face further for it. In her dopy indolent state, she had no pretenses - more than usual - as to what personal space meant; if she acted this way in Rhaesuial... she didn't want to think about what would happen if she acted this way in Rhaesuial.

Instead, she blurted, "Di-mi-ne-aţă", enunciating each syllable with teeth pressed into the tongue, like a whelp trying out a new word. "M-morning, I mean." Thoughtless as to how this was making her seem, a very rare, melted giggle whirled from her, like snow on sunflakes. Giving the other kru no choice but to listen, she went on, "Or m-maybe not. I am so l-light that ze winds could pick me up. It could it wheneveer it wantings to."

"But it doesn'ts," she griped, condescending to speak in childish, bellyaching pouts, before turning to gawk openly, sleepily into the Blood Queen's face that'd endured so much. Having to crane her neck to look up into the clearer eyes of so many kru. "You know why it does not pick me up?"
Messages In This Thread
oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - December 31, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 03:32 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 01, 2019, 04:18 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: oh, to sleep until i am whole again, - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 03:02 PM