Stavanger Bay What to expect when you're expecting.....
I was a rover, an outrider, a silver tongued devil. I was inflicted and I was broken. I've been many things.
865 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ambassador
Tveir approached where his sister lay slowly with trepidation on his heart. It had been far too long that she had simply ignored him and Ein and now Ein was ignoring all of them to follow in their father's footsteps. It bothered the sandy viking boy more than he cared ot admit. He didn't like change much like his sister, and he liked his family tight with no leaks and lately their family unit was spastic and crazy. His parents were fighting his siblings ignoring him and now he was dealing with the way Junior was behaving. What next, what else could the second born be given to handle

He walked up to his sister and he stood looking at her gently Hi Gyda He turned his masked face towards the female that stood near them, she seemed nice, but he was unsure how to proceed the only adults being his mother, Ver, his father, Julooke and Skull that he had any interaction with.

He stared at her a moment and then spoke Who are you? I'm Tveir, he still didn't know about telling very many people the name he chose for himself.
<i>Set and Avatar from JAVA</i>
Messages In This Thread
What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gyda - July 23, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gunnar - July 26, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Nerian - August 01, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gunnar - August 10, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gyda - August 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: What to expect when you're expecting..... - by Gunnar - August 21, 2014, 09:42 AM