Stone Circle Is it really that much of a surprise?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
1,155 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Master Medic
Arlette was quite surprised when her mother told them that they were going to be together as mates. It was something her father and mother had been before until her father vanished. Arlette kind of had hope that Stark would return and their parents would be together but it seemed that they wouldn't. Arlette watched from her mother to Greyback. She also glanced to the side at Merrit. Greyback said that he wouldn't be their father and that they shouldn't forget Stark. She wasn't intending to.

She slowly nodded. Her mother would be with Greyback now. She looked happy. Arlette decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. She was more curious about her brother's reaction. She shifted close to him to offer him any support if he needed it. "I don't know if I like it yet," she admitted then, finding strength in Greyback's words he spoke to his own daughter to speak what she felt. "But Mama, you look happier than before," she offered. "But, I don't know. If Greyback leaves then you would be sad again," she returned and glanced at Greyback, wondering what he would say about that.
Messages In This Thread
Is it really that much of a surprise? - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2019, 08:12 AM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Greyback - January 09, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Arlette - January 09, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Ira - January 09, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Merrit - January 09, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by RIP Valette - January 12, 2019, 06:10 AM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Greyback - January 13, 2019, 11:15 AM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Arlette - January 13, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Steph - January 13, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Ira - January 15, 2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Merrit - January 28, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by RIP Valette - January 29, 2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Is it really that much of a surprise? - by Greyback - January 30, 2019, 02:15 PM