Dragoncrest Cliffs —i can't help but pull the earth around me,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
those of you wanting to join, feel free to any time <3
sorry @ my posts being late af ;o;

By the time she'd levlled her gaze back onto the sequoias, she still hadn't noticed the first arrival. Well, not until she spied movement from the corner of her eye, and she peered into the Tanglewoods' threshold of winter foliage; but before she could even discern whom lurked there, her attention was snagged by the arrival of another. She felt the horror before she saw it; It, jostling towards her on three limbs, the once-fourth some raggled stump.

Wolf-eater. Rakk-Rakk-Rakk, her blood hissed. All of the fur from the crown of her skull to the boney jut of her hips shivered into living dread. Her doe's ears followed suite, tucked back along her wispy neck; she scampered away with an arched spine, coltish legs fluttering in terror and revulsion at the sight before her.

Aure's breath staggered and stumbled from her airless lungs, something rattling in the pit of her stomach as she looked daggers at the wyrm of stone before her, her ruff flickering. Voice hoarse, almost a plea towards wherever @Natjuk was, "D-don't go." Whether this fiend walked on three limbs or six, Aure knew that despite the logic-numbing of her nerves, another call needed to be sent up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Andraste - January 24, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: —i can't help but pull the earth around me, - by Rakk - February 04, 2019, 11:19 AM