Phoenix Maplewood if everything is honey, & i am what i eat...
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
She studied him warily, ears slick to skull as he approached the syrup that he'd so recently gagged at; the same type from the same tree to which she now wrinkled her muzzle towards. Why would he examine the substance if it repelled him so? "Wait, um," Her slim brow narrowed in confusion, her own plight with the maple-on-maw momentarily forgotten. Tail feathering uncertainly at her hocks, she curved herself about to face him more fully, "I-it's not poisonous... er, I think. Only very filling."

She raised a pale paw, as if somehow trying to weakly convince him of the truth. But... maybe it was poisonous, and it simply crept up on you like some gradual plague. At least it seemed like a good way to go; death by syrup. Not as sweet as comoara ei from the cliffs, but she supposed it would suffice.

Her anxious gaze began to flit about, wondering where she should lie her body down. Perhaps this champion could help her burrow down somewhere, and then hold some kind of vigil for her, too? As long as this fatal amber left her able to see her stars until her dying breath then, well... leggo, I guess.
Messages In This Thread
if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 21, 2019, 10:47 PM
RE: if everything is honey, & i am what i eat... - by Andraste - January 31, 2019, 05:14 PM