Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,119 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Something really weird happened. Maybe it was because Eljay had no clue that Wiffle and her family were blaming Tegan for Bat's death, or maybe he just didn't realise that Tegan was capable of feeling guilty about such things, especially when they weren't his fault in the first place. Whatever the case, Eljay didn't even consider Tegan's weird behaviour may have to do with Bat. Eljay blinked as Tegan stumbled through his words, which felt very surreal, really.

Tegan, are you -- 'okay', he was going to ask, but before he could Tegan said to 'build her a shrine'and then he just left. Tegan, wait! Eljay cried out after his brother but Tegan was already running like the wind. Please come back! Eljay shouted at the top of his lungs. He couldn't help but feel that he must've said something wrong. Was Tegan angry at him? Was it something to do with Wiffle? Eljay was left standing there with big ole ??? above his head and a sad frown on his face as his brother didn't turn around and just left him be.

Tegan disappeared from view at top speed.

Eljay choked back a few sobs as the bitter sting of rejection truly settled in. He'd already known it for a long time, of course, but it still hurt to have it confirmed once more: His younger brother was too cool to hang out with a nerd loser dweeb like Eljay.
Messages In This Thread
now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 01, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 06, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 04:53 PM