Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
There was a new girl in the ranks, or so Raleska was told by her irritated mother, who brushed by her nosy daughter with all the patience of a shrew bustling her way through a crowded market. Raleska had watched dourly as her mother went from hole to hole in the Grotto, waiting patiently for the crone to expand eventually, as she was wont to do.. and expand she did, though Raleska had nearly left her company all-together before her mother informed her that the girl had been brought in by Firefly.

Curious to meet this new packmate, and maybe driven a little bit by overwhelming loneliness, Raleska rose from the Grotto and stalked out into the Strand, where in the distance Yami was trotting and humming some foreign tune to herself. Raleska did not take long to catch up to her, though she carefully matched her pace so she did not look too eager, and steeled her already-uninviting complexion with a rather cold look of interest. "You the new fish?" Raleska asked into the biting wind, attempting to make herself look casual more than curious, and instead making herself look cold and standoffish in the process.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM