Firefly Ravine no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Jagtooth's inquiry was, with everything she was given, taken literally, as was the insinuation that she of all wolven would lead him astray. Although it served as somewhat of a reprieve from her own smothering scent — so newly flushing at the tease (the chirr may have undone her, which blessedly went unheard) — she still whirled back to him, as if affronted. "Out of ze fog, Jaggedtooth," Aure pouted, all petulant and morally impoverished as her tail crescented with- with... she didn't know what. There wasn't a sliver of intimidation in her soul, heaven forbid, try as she might to instill fear into the subjects she ventured across, "Why would I ever lure you otherwise?"

Before she allowed herself to become gobbled up by the gold of his eyes again, Aure dismissed the cardinal with a fretful little huff, and resumed her stomp stalk through the personal, familiar crags. "Packs, mm? If you look for tranquility, ze Undersea lies not far from my own settlement along ze coast -- Drageda, if you favor strife by ze sea."

Every step was a step closer to Home, a step closer from having this fog-laden imp's molten gaze upon her back. "There is another place for peace, should you wish it, south of where I've only just returned from -- Elysium. There is Easthollow, too, in ze Valley, however... I have an inkling you may not favor trekking all that way, either."

She continued her tangent, if only to distract herself from how she felt that languid, element-donned eyes drivel down the svelte, ivory spine. "Between Elysium and Easthollow, though is a nomadic clan who call themselves Diaspora." As something heedlessly, she hitched loftily, "I went there with one's blessing of finding my brother. These claims are of a respectable sort, I assure you." Finally, Aure peered back at him a little tersely, eyeing his shadow rather than himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: no one wearing a crown comes in the name of peace - by Andraste - February 16, 2019, 03:30 PM