Ankyra Sound you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts.
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
How did she not know what a shark was?

Raleska stopped, giving Yama the luxury of a full on, incredulous stare. It was a marvelous thing to behold really, because it made Raleska look a bit stupid -- but then she continued on her way, brisk and assuming of course that Yami was following her.

This was a chance for Raleska to show yet again she was superior to Yami, the poor inland wolf that didn't know what a shark was. Poor ignorant orphan Yami! Raleska would show her what she had been missing, help her find her way in this cruel, senseless world.

Actually Raleska just assumed Yami was an orphan, the same way she assumed the girl was just naive and so unclued to the world.

So she marched right to the beach, enjoying the businesslike manner in which she expediently did so. "Sharks live in the ocean." She started in a school-marm tone, but then stopped because she realized something.. "Wait, do you even know what a fish is?"
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 09, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 09, 2019, 08:47 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - February 17, 2019, 03:35 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Yami - February 18, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: you know i'm afraid of little girl ghosts. - by Raleska - March 01, 2019, 08:33 PM