Sunbeam Lair ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives.
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
god just have a slappy fight u bONY BABIEUS

What the vagrant deemed meager in weight was moreso an earth-quaking deal in favor for Aurëwen; having not accounted for the whirl, the scraggly male crashed into her side, tearing the breath from her all the same. Breathless as she was, she wouldn’t be the only one taking the fall.

With a filthy, slathering, open-mouthed snarl of her own, Aure wrenched the male along with her and, kicking limbs tangled up and entwined, the dark-light contenders tumbled right on down the moss-limned crags of the Lair. Down and down, heels over head, until they landed in a writhing, slobbery mess amongst precious ferns and flora.

Undoubtedly disoriented but still raring, Aure shoved whatever of the male she could away from her; peddling away and hauling ass up to get her footing. Wishing fur all in a disarray, properly frothing at the fangs; the cut into her shoulder shallow but stinging.
Messages In This Thread
RE: ❝i am exhausted, i am exhausted— pillar of white in a blackout of knives. - by Andraste - April 20, 2019, 12:13 AM