Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The child's plump body came tumbling towards her; he was like a little boulder, all pudge and soft edges and absolutely lacking coordination, but he managed well enough. By the time he'd come up to her his snout had ballooned incredibly; Ibis watched with a mixture of fascination and horror, and when the boy murmured a word at her, she knew she had to do something to help. His sad little eyes looked even sadder and smaller because of the big poof of his swelling nose! Oh, but what could she do?!

He was standing as still as one could expect of a lumpy child, and Ibis hastily began to examine his little face. It was very hard to see the little black thorn that was wedged in to his nose - but with the swelling of the boy's snout came the rise of a tiny lump, and it looked white against the dark backdrop of his snout's short fur. Oh, I see it! You got an owwie, and I think I can fix it. Just... Stay... Really still... She chanted slowly, as she moved in to try and peck or lick the stinger away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 04:10 PM